- ✅ G Thread is a Parallel (straight) thread (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which has a constant diameter. The NPT thread is slightly tapered, while the G connection is straight. No Washer is Needed.
- ✅ G Pipe fittings Male Thread Water Pipe to NPT Female Adapter.
- ✅ Metric BSPP (G) Male to NPT Female pipe fitting converter (Brass)
- ✅ Lead - Free Adapter. Material: Brass
- ✅ "G thread male" means that the male part of the adapter is G thread. Lifetime Warranty.
This Lead-free water connection fitting for ease of use.
Which can convert a G thread connector to an NPT connector It is made of durable Lead-Free Brass, with threads that are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Choosing this adapter ensures that you've chosen a high-quality item for your project.
It is easy to install for both homeowners and contractors.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): CSSL5616
- Item Weight :
- Package Dimensions :
- Item model number :
- Size :
- Finish: Brass
- Shape: adapter
- Installation Method: Screw-In
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Maximum Pressure: 120 PSI
- Measurement System: metric, inch
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
will this work going from a m12x1.25 female connection ?
The question is not clear. This adapter will work with female connection that has 1/2" G or BSPT Thread.
Will this adaptor convert from metric to 1/2" npt by screwing into a female metric opening that appears to be close to 1/2" npt?
Yes, this adapter converts from metric 125mm (1/2" G) to 1/2" NPT.
do you sell this fitting in 1'x1'
Yes we do sell this fitting in 1" x 1", and we will be also selling 1 1/2"x11/2" & 2"x2" in the near future.
I have 'g' male threads sticking out, and npt female on hook-up supply hose. is the product description what adaptor fits? or the adaptor itself. ?
This is the adapter it self. The Male part for this adapter is G, and the Female is NPT. We sell the one you need on other product listing.