- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : CSLED0522C-XXXX
- Item Weight : 35 pounds
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 20 x 0.4 inches
- Item model number : HDD909A
- Size : 20 Inch
- Color : Brushed Nickel
- Style : Tuscany
- Finish : Brushed Nickel
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Shape : Square
- Power Source : Hydraulic-Powered
- Installation Method : Screw-In
- Item Package Quantity : 12
- Number Of Pieces : 12
- Water Consumption : 3.7 GPM
- Maximum Pressure : 120 PSI
- Hose Length : 60 inches
- Inside Diameter : 3/4" for Valve Connections inches
- Handle/Lever Placement : Center
- Number of Handles : 3
- Plug Profile : Ceiling
- Certification : ADA Compliant, cUPC
- Special Features : Horizontal Spray
- Included Components : Shower Head, Ceiling Mount Arm, Valve (Trim and Rough in), 6 Body Jet Spray, Hand heal, Holder, Hose, and accessories
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
20" Rainfall LED Luxury Shower Set, Brushed Nickel Finish
- Heavy-Duty plated square led rainfall shower head with blue green red led color
- Shower head, Led power by water pressure, no need of battery. It changes color by detecting the temperature of water. Stainless of 304 construction for reliability and long lasting performance. Easy to clean metal plated finish will withstand years of use while maintaining its beauty
- All shower set accessories as showed in the picture (including rough-in mixing Valve) are included in the package.
- Valve connections are NPT 3/4" - US standard. All thread connections are NPT - USA standard
- Ten Years Warranty Product - Two Year Warranty LED Lights.
Turn on the fun in your shower just by turning on the water, the LED lights will automatically light up and set the mood. They will even change colors automatically based on the water temperature. All this with no batteries, everything is self-powered by a built in dynamo that takes advantage of the water pressure to create the energy to light the bulbs. Auto Temperature Detected Light Color Change!
The shower head will automatically change colors according to the temperature of the water. So you always know how the water will feel on your skin just by looking at it.
- When water temperature is ≤90F, Green color will show automatically;
- When water temperature is between 91F~105F, Blue color will show automatically;
- When water temperature is between 106F~113F, Red color will show automatically;
- When water temperature is above 115F, Red color will flash immediately.
Never be scalded again by entering a shower that is just too hot!
1. 1/2" standard connector.
2. Easy to install and clean. Can be cleaned with mild soap to ensure the non-tarnish life shine.
3. Package include:
(1) 20", Brushed Nickel shower head with ceiling-mount shower arm.
(2) Thermostatic Multi-function solid brass control valve.
(3) 6 massage jets spray.
(4) 1x Brass Handheld Shower Head, 1x Hose, 1x Brass Elbow, 1x Brass Holder.
PLEASE NOTE: This system comes with an Advanced Thermostatic Mixer Valve which gives you flexibility of using one function or two functions at the same time.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this be installed flush in the ceiling?
My crew couldn't do it. It's about 5 inches off the ceiling. You also need to order 2, 6" brushed nickle nipples to feed it water. Works Great! Took my first shower yesterday!
Do the jets & overhead work at the same time. Are batteries needed for led & if so, how do you get to them?
This system comes with regular Mixer Valve / 3 Way Diverter (one function at one time). If you need an Advanced Thermostatic Mixer Valve which gives you flexibility of using one function or two functions at the same time please refer to the below listing: https://cascadashowers.com/products/20-square-ceiling-mounted-thermostatic-shower-system-4-rainfall-mode?_pos=8&_sid=7dae404e4&_ss=r ,we have it with led lights in stock, or call us at 800-766-7428. No need for Batteries, LED lights work on Water flow and temperature.
Does the whole house have to run in 3/4 lines for it to work properly?
No. no need to have 3/4" lines for the whole house. This valves is designed to work with 1/2" or 3/4". For this particular system (20" Square Shower Head) or smaller size, a 1/2" supply line is sufficient. for Shower head 24", 31" & 40" size a 3/4" supply line is required. The most important factor for this system (regardless of shower head size) to work efficiently, is to have a minimum water pressure of 40 psi.
Do you haves this product in brushed finish
This product comes with Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze, but it is special order and require 2-3 weeks manufacturing.
I installed the system and love it but can't figure out how to install the hand held shower holder
It comes with two Wall Anchors (A) (for Hollow wall options), two Screws (B), and two Wall Bracket (C), and Allen key.
1. Install Screws (B) through Wall Bracket (C) into Wall Anchors (A)
2. Insert Holder in the two Wall Bracket, and tighten it with Allen key (provided).
If you need additional information, please call us at 800-766-7428.
Brass outlet in this set - contains LEAD? My plumbing inspector is requesting more info.
The Brass outlet doesn't contain lead.
What powers the leds and where can i control them from
The LEDS are only around the perimeter hydrostatically and thermostatically controled. Cold is blue, tepid green, hot red. Am satisfied with this product so far and don't regret spending the money.
I can't get the water to mix 1st left turn CCW on top valve is for the hand held shower then second below i turn and can only get full hot or cold?
1. Unscrew the cartridge clamp nut (take note of the orientation of the cartridge) and pull the cartridge. Wash the cartridge, and make sure that any trapped debris has been removed.
2. Unscrew the Check Valve (located between top & bottom knobs), and wash the filter inside with clean running water.
Who is the manufacture?
The manufacturer is Cascada Showers
What is the material of the side spray and the rainfall? Is it plastic or real stainless steel?
It is made of solid brass, and the coating is stainless steel. Hand Held is also heavy duty stainless steel, not a plastic.