G Thread (Metric BSPP) Male to NPT Female Adapter - Lead Free (1/2" x 1/2")
You save 32%
- G Thread is a Parallel (straight) thread (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which has a constant diameter. The NPT thread is slightly tapered, while the G connection is straight. No Washer Needed.
- G1/2" Male Thread Water Pipe to 1/2" NPT Adapter Female Thread. Adapt from Male BSPP to Female NPT.
- Metric BSPP 1/2" (G) Male to NPT 1/2" Female pipe fitting converter (Brass)
- "G thread male" means that the male part of the adapter is a G thread.
- Lead - Free Adapter. Material: Brass
- Size: 1/2" Male G,1/2 " Female NPT.
This water connection fitting for ease of use.
Which can convert a G thread connector to an NPT connector It is made of durable Lead-Free Brass, with threads that are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Choosing this adapter ensures that you've chosen a high-quality item for your project.
It is easy to install for both homeowners and contractors.
Package: 2 Pcs of 1/2" MG to 1/2" FNPT Adapter.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): CSSL56160150
- Item Weight: 3.04 ounces
- Package Dimensions : 12.7 x 7.5 x 1.2 inches
- Item model number: HDD1040
- Size : 1/2" x 1/2" (2 Pieces)
- Finish: Brass
- Material: Brass
- Shape: adapter
- Installation Method: Screw-In
- Item Package Quantity: 2
- Number Of Pieces: 2
- Folded Knife Size: 1/2 inch
- Measurement System: Metric, inch
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.