- Our bone conducting headphone could receive voice by the skull. Both sides could receive voice and can adjust the volume.
- Material Bone-conduction headphones with titanium skeleton and it can return to the original shape No matter how you fold the back part
- The latest Bluetooth V5.0 technology enable GENSO headphones truly wireless to set yourself free from cable mess. And this technology provides faster pairing, stable connection and 10 meter signal transmission (no-obstacle condition); Each side of earphone has built in 3.7V lithium battery. Full charge take 2 hours, Standby time 360 hours and play time around 5 hours. Suitable for outdoor activities.
- Different the Sport headsets are sweat-proof. Due to the ears free design, you can notice the surroundings when listening to music or radio
- Quality sound: The sport earbuds has high quality sound and it supports BT 5. 0 technology with higher quality signal
- Features: Pop-up window, Touch control
- Material: ABS
- Version: 5.0
- Chipset: JL
- Channel mode: stereo
- Distance: 10 meters
- Earphone type: touch operation
- Earphone battery: 35mAh
- Earphone charging time: About 40minutes
- Use time:3h
- Package size/pcs:10*10*3.5 cm
- Weight/pcs: 0.1kG
- Packing information: Carton size: 47*36.5*20cm
- Quantity: 100PCS/carton
- Gross weight 11KG/carton
- Package Contents: i200*1 Charging cable*1 Manual*1 Neutral package*1
Highlights Bluetooth 5.0 technology brings fast sound transmission and stable connection, allows for calling and game playing in real-time. Use Independently The i200 earbuds support binaural call, and each earbud can be used independently wide Compatibility.
The i200 experience is just as amazing whether you’reusing them with your iOS, Android or any other Bluetooth-enabled devices within a 10 meters' range. Auto Pairing + Auto Connect + Auto Charging After being taken out from the charging case, the i200 earbuds are automatically on and always connected. With the portable charging case, charging the i200 earbuds is as simple as placing them back into the case. Touch Control You can control the volume, which song you want to play and more simply by touching the back surface of the device.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.