- Luxurious LED Shower System. Recessed LED Shower Head with 4 Types of Rain Fall (Rainfall+ Rain Curtain+ SPA Misting+ Massage)
- What you see on first picture is what you get. (Shower Head + Thermostatic Mixing Valve + Hand Held)
- Easy to Install. We will provide installation instructions. Flush Mount Ceiling.
- Ten Years full Warranty for system, and Two year warranty for LED lights.
- All fittings are US standard.
- Style: Contemporary
- Valve Core Material: Stainless Steel
- Feature: Thermostatic Faucets
- Size: 23x31 Inch
- Color Change: Remote Control Color Change
- Valve: Thermostatic
- Installation: Embedded Ceiling
- Voltage: 120v Can Use
- Power: Electricity Powered
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Water Flow: 1.8 - 2.5 GPM per function / mode
- Water Pressure: 0.25-0.6mpa
- Thread: 3/4'' NPT (Inlet for Hot & Cold); 1/2" NPT (Outlet for each function)
- SPA Misting
- Rainfall Mode
- Hand Shower Mode
- Waterfall Mode
- Water Curtain Mode
3. Package Include
1. 23" x 31" LED Shower Head
2. 6-Knob Thermostatic Mixing Valve
3. Remote Controller for LED Lights
5. Hand Shower / Wand
6. Holder for Hand Shower
7. Shower Hose
PLEASE NOTE: This system comes with an Advanced Thermostatic Mixing Valve, and also gives you flexibility of using one function or any combination at the same time.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : CSLX013-2PC
- cUPC rated
Product Dimensions : 31.5 x 24 x 3 inches
- Color : HDD991
- Style : Contemporary
- Finish : Stainless Steel Mirror Surface
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Shape : Rectangular
- Power Source : AC
- Voltage : 120 volts
- Installation Method : Surface-Mounted
- Flow Rate : 1.8 GPM per function / mode
- Water Consumption : 1.8 GPM per function / mode
- Type of Bulb : LED
- Inside Diameter : G1/2" and G3/4" inches
- Number of Handles : 6
- Handle Material : Metal
- Plug Profile : Ceiling
- Included Components : Hand Shower , Remote
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can u run the control panel up and down instead of across
Yes, the control valve can be installed vertical (up and down), or Horizontal (Left to Right). We usually ship horizontal control panel, and if you need vertical one, please make a note at the check out.
Can the 6-knob thermostatic high flow valve be installed in vertical type?
Hi! If you want to install valve in vertical type, please make note " vertical valve", then we will send you the vertical type valve instead of the horizontal one. We have both types valves for shower system.
Is the shower head UL listed?
Yes, this product is UL certified.
Is this available in other finishes?
Yes it comes with other finish like Oil Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel & Gold, however there is a lead time of 4-6 weeks for manufacturing. Also the cost is about 40% more. If you need additional information, please contact us (Horizon Direct Depot).
This unit comes with a 3/4" inch lines. my lines are 1/2". it's going to be very costly to replace the lines. will pressure be ok with 1/2" lines?
Yes, 1/2" would be sufficient, as long you have at least 40 psi water pressure.
Interested in 23"x31" Luxurious Classic Design recessed waterfall & rainfall LED shower system – 6 mode Do you have pictures of the other finishes, Mainly interested in Matte Black
Hi! Thanks for interesting in our products. We have HD pictures of different colors finish, please contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the pictures.
Can you override the temperature control for a hotter shower
Hi! You can control the water tempature at will. Adjust both water flow and the hotter water temperatureby using the valve mixer.
How high should showerhead be off floor?
For the shower to be functional and suit all family members, the shower head should be installed approximately 78 to 108 inches above the floor.
What is the rough framing dimension for the Actual cut out installing drop ceiling need to frame for the opening for cut out
The Rough in Framing in the ceiling is 30 1/2" x 22 7/16" x 4"
Do you have recommended body jets to use with the wall controller? We want 6 body jets.
This particular system comes with 6-knob Thermostatic Valve, if you need to add a Body Jets to this system, then you need to get a 7-Knob Thermostatic Valve. Please refer to the below link for similar system with Body Jets (6 pcs). Please refer to the below listing : https://cascadashowers.com/collections/luxurious-shower-systems-led/products/23x31-led-rain-shower-set-waterfall-rectangle-4-function-shower-head
What is the voltage requirement? 220V or 110V.
110 V - 220 V
How wide is the mixing valve
The body of the valve (for rough in) is 20 3/8" x 3 1/4", and the finish plate is 21 5/8" x 4 3/4".