- 23"x31" Large Super Luxury LED Shower Set with 4 Types of Rain Fall (Waterfall+Rainfall+Rain Curtain+Massage)
- Multi-Function Shower Head With Handheld Shower and 7-knob Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Electric Multi-Color Remote Control LED
- Easy to Install. We Will Provide Installation Instructions
- Ten Years Warranty Product - Two Years Warranty LED Lights
Turn on The Fun in Your Shower Just with Our Thermostatic Shower Head 6 Function Electronic LED Rain Shower System.
This Shower Head is Made of High-Quality Polished Stainless Steel.
1. Product Features
- Surface Finishing: Polished
- Bathroom Faucet Accessory Type: Shower Kits
- Bathroom Faucet Spout Feature: With a Diverter
- Size: 23x31 Inch
- Power: Electricity Power
- Power Adapter: 120 v
- Color Change: Multi Color Remote Control / App for SmartPhone
- Function: Rain, Mist, Waterfall, Curtain, Hand-Held, Body Jets
- Thread: 3/4'' NPT (Inlet for Hot & Cold); 1/2" NPT (Outlet for each function)
- Water Flow: 1.8 GPM per function/mode
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel & BRASS
2. Package Include:
- Shower Head
- 7-Knob Thermostatic Mixing Valve (Either square or Round Knob)
- 4" Body Jet (6 pieces)
- Spout (if needed, and Elbow can be offered as replacements)
- Hand Held Shower
- Remote Control (without Battery) for LED Lights
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): CSLED-868002A
- cUPC rated
Product Dimensions : 23 x 31 x 4 inches
- Size: 23"x31"
- Style: Contemporary
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Shape: Rectangle
- Power Source: AC/DC
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Installation Method: Screw-In
- Flow Rate: 1.8 - 2.5 GPM per each function
- Hose Length: 60 inches
- Type of Bulb: LED
- Inside Diameter : 1/2" and 3/4" NPT
- Handle/Lever Placement: Center
- Handle Material: Metal
- Plug Profile: Ceiling
- Certification: ADA Compliant, cUPC
- Included Components : Shower Head, Valve; 4" Body Jet Spray (6 Pcs); Handheld; Holder; Hose;
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How high should showerhead be off floor?
For the shower to be functional and suit all family members, the shower head should be installed approximately 78 to 108 inches above the floor.
I recently received my order and is it possible to order two extra shower jets?
Hi! Yes, please kindly find the below: https://cascadashowers.com/products/cascada-modern-solid-brass-34-nozzle-square-body-spray-jets-shower-polished-chrome?_pos=1&_sid=7ccdbd8bb&_ss=r
Can the jets be individually installed at different locations or do they have to be in a row like all the pictures I’m seeing?
Each body jet is separate components. Your options are only limited by the length of PEX you are working with. You could even mount it outside the shower and shoot water at anyone who walks in on it
Will I be able to control the water volume/flow separate from the temperature control?
Yes. The first knob is to adjust temperature, and the other 5 knobs control, each knob controls each function.
Are the wall jets flush mount or do they stick out from the wall? Can you adjust the direction of the wall jets?
They are designed to be installed flush mount, but they swivel 360 degree, so you can adjust the directions of it.