- Stunning chrome finish and color changing LED lights complements to any modern décor
- Durable ceramic cartridge for smooth and long lasting operation
- Build-in temperature sensitive LED lights powered by water flow (No Battery Needed)
- The faucet is made of solid brass with chrome plated.
- Single hole installation coming with hot/cold water hose and standard accessories
1. No need any battery or electronic connection;
2. There is a micromotor inside the faucet and it can supply power to led light forever when water flowing.
3. Self design led part, have patent, and tested by the market that it is with longer life time and
The faucets can change color with different temperatures automatically when water flowing;
Led turn blue when under77°F;
Turn green when between 78°F - 102°F;
Turns red when between 104°F - 118°F and flashes when higher than 118°F.
1 Special design with three beautiful colors.
2 The faucets made by solid brass body with chrome plated.
3 Ceramic cartridge and zinc alloy handle.
4 Beautiful waterfall
5 Contains drip-free ceramic cartridge, which for drip free operation (600,000 times operation tested.)
All fitting parts are included
Warranty Whole faucets is 5 years, led part is 1 years.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : CSLS03B
- Item Weight : 6 pounds
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 9 x 7 inches
- Color : Silver
- Style : Contemporary
- Finish : Chrome
- Material : Brass, Ceramic
- Shape : Square
- Installation Method : Deck Mounted
- Temperature Range : 0-160 °F
- Number Of Holes : 1
- Number of Handles : 1
- Special Features : Electric Faucets, without battery
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can the pressure of the water flow be adjusted by the lever?
Yes, but through adjusting the mixing valve (not included) under the sink. The Lever is used to open the water, and select the temperature of it.
does the water splash in the sink? can the water pressure be adjusted?
No, water doesn't splash the sink. You can adjust the water pressure through adjusting the mixing valve (not included) under the sink.