Cascada Luxury 17"x28" Thermostatic System with multi function shower head (Rainfall+Rain Curtain+SPA Misting+Massage) and hand-shower & LED Light - Stainless Steel
- 17"X28" Large Super Luxury LED Shower Set, Four Types of Rain Fall (Rainfall+Rain Curtain+SPA Misting+Massage)
- Rainfall Color Will Change by LED Controller
- Multi Color LED light, Need Electric Power, 90-250V
- Easy to Install. We Will Provide Installation Instructions
- Ten Years Warranty Product - Two Year Warranty LED Lights
Turn on The Fun in Your Shower Just by Our Thermostatic Shower Head Multi Function Electronic LED Rain Shower System With Rainfall mode, Rain curtain mode, Waterfall mode, SPA mist mode and Hand shower mode
This Shower Head Made by High-Quality Polished Stainless Steel.
1. Product Features
- Surface Treatment: Polished
- Number of Handles: Six Handle
- Style: Contemporary
- Valve Core Material: Brass
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel, Brass
- Type: Bath & Shower Faucets
- Bath & Shower Faucets: Shower Set
- The Size of Shower Set: 17*28 Inch
- LED Color: Muti-LED Color(need electricity)
- Function: Rainfall, Rain curtain, Waterfall, Hand shower,
- Shower Head Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Shower Mixer Material: Brass
- Shower Mixer Valve: 5+1 Large Flow Thermostatic Mixer
- Rainfall mode
- Rain curtain mode
- Waterfall mode
- SPA mist mode
- Hand shower mode
3. Package Include:
1.LED Shower Head
2.Thermostatic Large Flow Shower Mixer
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : CSLED-847002
- Product Dimensions : 17 x 28 x 3 inches
- Size : 17x28
- Style : Contemporary
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Shape : Rectangle
- Power Source : AC/DC
- Voltage : 120 volts
- Installation Method : Screw-In
- Hose Length : 60 inches
- Inside Diameter : G1/2" inches
- Handle/Lever Placement : Center
- Number of Handles : 6
- Plug Profile : Ceiling
- Certification : ADA Compliant, cUPC
- Special Features : LED Light
- Included Components : Valve; Handheld; Holder; Hose; LED Controller
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
i’m looking to order one of these shower systems but i need it to work in europe. how do i go about ordering it according to european standards?
We also have the shower systems with European Standards in stock, if you want to know more details, please contact us at 800-766-7428.
how can i order this shower system with extra knob. ie the change from 6 knob to 7 knob
Yes, you can customized this shower to change from 6-knob to 7 knob and ad body jets.
i would like to know if this specific system can be ordered with the body jets. And how many Different colors does the lights change to?
Yes, This system can be customized to add Body Jets. You can still use the 6--knob mixing Valve and in this case you would allocate one knob (out of six) to be connected to Both Hand-Shower & Body Jet. Ideally, We would recommend to upgrade the Valve from 6-knob Valve to 7-knob Valve and in this case each each knob would control one function only. We have both 7-knob Mixing Valve & Body Jets (either 2" or 4" size) in stock. There are a total of 7 colors (White, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Purple & Navy), they are controlled by LED Screen Touch Control. If you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I install it in both positions horizontal or vertical???? And what about finish plate if we install it vertical position letters in the plate must change
Yes, the Valve can be installed in both postions Horizontal & Vertical. We have both type of finish plate, but the default plate is Horizontal. If Vertical Plate is needed then at the check out, you would need to make a note that you want Vertical Finish plate.
DO YOU HAVE THIS MODEL availale with jet sprays. Also in polished steel. I looked at this on Amazon and asked the same question but i did not get a response
This particular system comes with 6-knob Thermostatic Valve, if you need to add a Body Jets to this system, then you need to get a 7-Knob Thermostatic Valve. Please refer to the below link for similar system with Body Jets (6 pcs). https://cascadashowers.com/products/17x28-luxurious-recessed-waterfall-rainfall-led-shower-system-7-mode?_pos=1&_sid=c28dacb38&_ss=r
How high should showerhead be off floor?
For the shower to be functional and suit all family members, the shower head should be installed approximately 78 to 108 inches above the floor.