Cascada Thermostatic 14 x 20 Inch LED Shower System with 4-Way Shower Mixer, Rainfall, 4 Massage Jets Spray Body Shower Set, and Hand Shower
- Our Cascada Showers system comes with a thermostatic mixer/valve which allows 4-Way mixing (one function at a time).
- 14” x 20” LED shower head constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel, Led powered by electricity, and the remote controller needs a battery. It changes color by a remote app. Stainless of 304 constructions for reliability and long-lasting performance. Easy to clean metal plated finish will withstand years of use while maintaining its beauty.
- What you see is what you get. (Shower Head + Thermostatic Valve (including rough-in valve) + Push-Button Hand Shower & Accessories). Easy to Install. We will provide installation instructions. Flush Mount
- Valve connections are NPT 1/2" - US standard. All thread connections are NPT - USA standard.
- Ten Year Warranty Product - Two Year Warranty LED Lights.
Multifunctional independent control switch:
Independent control of hand-held and top spray to avoid confusion and easy operation for the elderly and children.
Brand Name: Cascada Showers
Product Number: CSLED736015
Color: LED Color Change by Remote Control App
Product Dimensions: 14x20 x 4 inches
Material: Stainless Steel
Finish: Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Matt Black, Polished Gold, Brushed Gold, Rose Gold, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Antique Brass
Water Flow Rate (gallons per minute): 1.8 Gallons per minute (GPM) per each function.
Installation Method: Screw-In / Ceiling Mount (ceiling mount arms are included)
Maximum Pressure: 120 PSI
Hose Length: 60 inches
Handle/Lever Placement: Center
Number of Handles: 4
Certification: ADA Compliant, cUPC
Batteries Included? No
Batteries Required? No
3-Mode Function in Hand Shower
1. 14” x 20” LED Showerhead (1 Piece)
2. 1 x Plastic hand shower + ss shower hose+ brass holder
3. 1 x brass shower mixer with embedded box
4. 4 x shower body jets 4 inch (4 Pieces)
5. 1 x led remote controller without battery
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How high should showerhead be off floor?
For the shower to be functional and suit all family members, the shower head should be installed approximately 78 to 108 inches above the floor.