Cascada Luxury 14" x 20" Recessed White LED Shower System With 3-Way Thermostatic Valve (4 knobs),3 Mode Functions (Rainfall, 6 Massage Jets Shower Set & HandShower)
- Our Cascada Showers system comes with a thermostatic mixer/valve which allows 3-Way mixing (one or two functions at a time).
- 14” x 20” square LED shower head constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel, It has only white LED color. Stainless of 304 constructions for reliability and long-lasting performance. Easy to clean metal plated finish will withstand years of use while maintaining its beauty.
- What you see is what you get. (Shower Head + Thermostatic Valve (including rough-in valve) + Hand Shower + 6 Massage Jets Spray (2 inches) & Accessories). Easy to Install. We will provide installation instructions. Flush Mount
- Valve connections are NPT 1/2" - 3/4". All thread connections are NPT - USA standard.
- Ten Year Warranty Product - Two Year Warranty LED Lights.
Turn on the fun in your shower just by turning on the water. Shower head with multi-function shower modes suitable for a variety of tastes. Modern stylish design made, of high-quality polished stainless steel, to match or stand out from your other bathroom fixtures.
Brand Name: Cascada Showers
Product Number: CSLED836007
Color: White LED Color
Product Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 3/4 inches
Material: Stainless Steel
Finish: Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Matt Black, Polished Gold, Brushed Gold, Rose Gold, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Antique Brass
Water Flow Rate (gallons per minute): 1.8 Gallons per minute (GPM) per each function.
Installation Method: Screw-In / Ceiling Mount (ceiling mount arms are included)
Maximum Pressure: 120 PSI
Hose Length: 60 inches
Number of Handles: 4
Handheld Shower Mode
1. 14” x 20” LED Showerhead (1 Piece)
2. 1 x Hand shower + ss shower hose+ brass holder
3. 1 x brass shower mixer with embedded box
4. 6 x Shower Body Jets
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How high should showerhead be off floor?
For the shower to be functional and suit all family members, the shower head should be installed approximately 78 to 108 inches above the floor.