Cascada Luxurious Design 23”x31” Recessed LED shower head with built-in Bluetooth Speakers, 4 functions (Waterfall +Rainfall +Rain Curtain +SPA Mist) & Remote Control LED Lights
- ✅ 23"x31" Large Super Luxury LED Shower head with 4 Types of Rain Fall (Waterfall +Rainfall +Rain Curtain +SPA Misting).
- ✅ 23” x 31” square LED shower head constructed from heavy duty stainless steel, It changes color by remote control app. Stainless of 304 constructions for reliability and long-lasting performance. Easy to clean metal plated finish will withstand years of use while maintaining its beauty.
- ✅ Built In Bluetooth Speakers for Music controlled by your smart phone.
- ✅ Valve connections are NPT 1/2" - US standard. All thread connections are NPT - USA standard.
- ✅ Ten Year Warranty Product - Two Year Warranty for LED Lights
1. Product Features
Material: Heavy-duty stainless steel/brass
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): CSBD012-6M
Size: 23x31 Inch
Power: Electricity Power
Power Adapter: 120 v
Color Change: Multi-Color Remote Control and/or Smart Phone
Function: Rain, Mist, Waterfall, Curtain & Mix (any combination)
Thread: 1/2" & 3/4'' NPT
Water Flow: 1.8 GPM per function / mode
Material: 304 Stainless Steel & BRASS
2. Package Includes:
✅ Shower Head with Built-In Speakers
✅ Accessories for installation (i.e. bolts, hoses)
✅ Remote Control (without Battery) for LED Lights
Product Dimensions : 23 x 31 x 2.7 inches
Size : 23"x31"
Style : Contemporary
Material: Stainless Steel
Power Source: AC/DC
Voltage: 120 volts
Installation Method: Screw-In
Flow Rate : 1.8 GPM per function
Hose Length: 60 inches
Type of Bulb: LED
Inside Diameter: 1/2" and 3/4" NPT
Handle/Lever Placement: Center
Handle Material: Metal
Plug Profile: Ceiling
Certification: ADA Compliant, cUPC
Batteries Included? No
Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How high should showerhead be off floor?
For the shower to be functional and suit all family members, the shower head should be installed approximately 78 to 108 inches above the floor.
Do i have to connect all 4 functions or can i just connect rain + waterfall+mist and exclude the water curtain connection?
No, you don't have to connect all 4 functions. You can cap the function that you don't want.