- 23"x31" Large Super Luxury LED Shower Set with 4 Types of Rain Fall (Waterfall+Rainfall+Rain Curtain+Massage)
- Multi Function Shower Head With Handheld Shower and 7-knob Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- 4" Body Jet Spray (6 Pcs)
- Built In Bluetooth Speakers for Music controlled by your smart phone
- LED Lights controlled by Multi Color Remote Control and/or Smart Phone
- Easy to Install. We Will Provide Installation Instructions
- Ten Years Warranty Product - 2 Years Warranty LED Lights
Turn on The Fun in Your Shower Just by Our Thermostatic Shower Head 6 Function Electronic LED Rain Shower System .
This Shower Head Made by High-Quality Polished Stainless Steel.
1. Product Features
- Surface Finishing: Polished
- Bathroom Faucet Accessory Type: Shower Kits
- Bathroom Faucet Spout Feature: With Diverter
- Size: 23x31 Inch
- Power: Electricity Power
- Power Adapter: 120 v
- Color Change: Multi Color Remote Control
- Function: Rain, Mist ,Waterfall, Curtain. Body Jets
- Thread: 3/4'' NPT (Inlet for Hot & Cold); 1/2" NPT (Outlet for each function)
- Water Flow: 1.8 GPM per function / mode
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel & BRASS
- Surface: Polish
- SHOWER MIXER: 6+1 THERMOSTATIC HIGH FLOW VALVE
2. Package Include:
- Shower Head with Built In Speakers
- 7-Knob Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- 4" Body Jet (6 pieces)
- Hand Held Shower
- Remote Control (without Battery) for LED Lights
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : CSLED-868002
- Product Dimensions : 23 x 31 x 2.7 inches
- Size : 23x31
- Style : Contemporary
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Shape : Rectangle
- Power Source : AC/DC
- Voltage : 120 volts
- Installation Method : Screw-In
- Flow Rate : 1.8 GPM per function / mode
- Hose Length : 60 inches
- Type of Bulb : LED
- Inside Diameter : G1/2" and G3/4" inches
- Handle/Lever Placement : Center
- Handle Material : Metal
- Plug Profile : Ceiling
- Certification : ADA Compliant, cUPC
- Included Components : Valve; Handheld; Holder; Hose;
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How high should showerhead be off floor?
For the shower to be functional and suit all family members, the shower head should be installed approximately 78 to 108 inches above the floor.
Do the 6 jet heads swivel and if they do approximately how much? Thanks
Yes, they do swivel in all directions.
How bright are the lights on this unit? Is it bright enough to remove existing can lights above shower?
Yes, it is bright enough to remove existing can lights above shower.
This unit comes with a 3/4" inch lines. my lines are 1/2". it's going to be very costly to replace the lines. will pressure be ok with 1/2" lines?
Yes, 1/2" would be sufficient, as long you have at least 40 psi water pressure
What are the dimensions of the body jets?
The dimensions for body jets are 5 1/8”x 4 23/32"
What is the rough framing dimension for the Actual cut out installing drop ceiling need to frame for the opening for cut out
The Rough in Framing in the ceiling is 30 1/2" x 22 7/16" x 4"
What is the voltage requirement? 220V or 110V.
It is 110 V - 220 V
Would this unit be compatible with the Kohler dvt+ interface to control lighting and what heads you would like to use
Yes, this unit is compatible with Kohler products.
is there a special type of water heater needed for this shower? thank you
Just a standard water heater