Features: This high-tech rain shower head powers the LED lights using a built-in hidden dynamo. Auto Temperature Detected Light Color Change! The shower head will automatically change colors according to the temperature of the water. So you always know how the water will feel on your skin just by looking at it. When water temperature is below 113'F lights will be BLUE. When water temperature is between 114"F - 121"F lights will be RED. When water temperature is over 122'F a RED warning light will flash. Never be scalded again by entering a shower that is just too hot! The lights will automatically turn on when water pressure is turned on The lights will dim and brighten when you lower and raise the pressure so you can set the perfect mood, water and light The shower head will automatically change colors according to the temperature of the water so you always know how the water will feel on your skin just by looking at it Never be scalded again by entering a shower that is just too hot The threading is universal so it will fit any standard shower head by simply unscrewing the old one by hand and attaching the new one. A shower arm is not included. This head can be used with either wall or ceiling-mounted arm Modern Stylish Design Completely polished chrome made to match or stand out from your other bathroom fixtures High Quality This modern shower head is made out of STAINLESS STEEL, so its made to last!!
- Turn on the fun in your shower just by turning on the water;
- LED lights will automatically light up and set the mood,
- Changes color automatically based on the water temperature with no batteries
- Self-powered by a built-in dynamo that takes advantage of the water
- pressure to create energy to light the bulbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): CW-Y94Z-UM4K
- Item Weight: 7 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 0.3 x 16 inches
- Item model number: HDD889
- Size: full size
- Color: Silver
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Shape: Round
- Thickness: 0.325 inches
- Power Source: hydraulic-powered
- Item Package: Quantity 1
- Water Consumption: 1.85 GPM
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.