Features:Easy to operate; Stop the spread of germs & bacteria; Environment friendly. Minimize waste of water; Prevent scalding injury. The faucet can be powered with either 4-AA batteries (not included) or plugged into a 110v outlet (US standard power cord is included). Sensor faucet with automatic turn-on & shutoff. This can be used for residential or commercial applications, and will mount in any single hole or 4" spread sink with a center hole (deck plate is included). It is designed for ease of installation in new and retrofit applications. Hands-Free Sanitary Operation Water supply pipe size: DN15 Vandal-Resistant Automatic 30-Second Time Out. Low Battery Indicator Light In-Line Filter Brass solenoid valve Factory Set Sensor Range One - Year Warranty Additional Features: Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of lavatory Low power consumption: 4AA alkaline batteries (not included) can be used for 2 years at 200 cycles a day Convenient to maintain: Built-in strainer prevents sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean. Please note that sensor faucets do not have hot & cold handles, so they are usually installed with cold water only, or with an optional mixing valve, which mounts under the sink and connects to the hot and cold water source, and has a set control to proportion the hot & cold into one source for the faucet to use.
- Chrome Plated Cast Brass Bodies, Easy to operate; Touch free operation;
- Smooth-Feel, Drip-Free, Ceramic-Disc Cartridges
- Dual Power: Battery (4*'AA' size cells -not included) or AC Power
- ADA Complaint; Excellent use for Child Daycare, Senior Living
- Comes with Hot & Cold Mixing Valve.
- Easy to install; Instructions, hardware & US-standard fittings included
- Part Number : CSHD507ACB08
- Item model number : HDD419
- Color : HDD419
- Style : contemporary
- Item Package Quantity : 1
- Number Of Holes : 1
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.