Cascada 12” Square Shower System (Wall Mounted) with Single Handle & square knob, 2 Functions (Rainfall & Handheld)
- ✅ California Energy Commission (CEC) Certified.
- ✅【Use one Function at A Time】 Cascada Geneva Set comes with a single handle balance valve that allows one function at a time.
- ✅【Material】 12” square shower head constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel, Stainless of 304 constructions for reliability and long-lasting performance. Easy to clean metal plated finish will withstand years of use while maintaining its beauty.
- ✅【Package Included】 What you see is what you get. (Shower Head (Wall Mounted) with Single handle & square knob with inner box (including rough-in valve and Shower arm) + Hand Shower & Accessories). Easy to Install. We will provide installation instructions.
- ✅【Connection】 Valve connections are NPT 1/2" - US standard. All thread connections are NPT - USA standard.
- ✅【Product Warranty】The main body of the shower system has a Ten-year warranty product. If you have any questions about our product, feel free to send us a message.
2 Mode Function
- Rainfall Mode
- Brand Name: Cascada Showers
- Model Name: Geneva
- Model Number: CS6066
- Shower Head Size: 12 x 12 inches
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Shape: Square
- Finish: Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Matt Black, Polished Gold, Brushed Gold, Rose Gold, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Antique Brass
- Water Flow Rate (gallons per minute): 1.8 Gallons per minute (GPM) per each function.
- Installation Method: Wall Mounted
- Maximum Pressure: 120 PSI
- Hose Length: 60 inches
- Handle/Lever Placement: Center
- Number of Handles: Single
- Number of Knobs: Single (Square)
- Body jet Material: Brass
- Handle Material: Zinc alloy
- Shower Arm Material: Stainless steel
- Shower hand Material: Stainless steel
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
1. 12-inch Showerhead with Single Handle Valve (1 Piece)
2. 1 x hand shower + ss shower hose + brass holder+ shower arm
3. 1 x brass Single Knob (Square) thermostatic mixer with inner box
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.