- Stunning chrome finish and color-changing LED lights complement any modern decor
- Durable ceramic cartridge for smooth and long-lasting operation
- Build-in temperature-sensitive LED lights powered by water flow (No Battery Needed)
- The faucet is made of solid brass with chrome plated.
- Single hole installation coming with hot/cold water hose and standard accessories
1 No need for any battery or electronic connection;
2 There is a micromotor inside the faucet that can supply power to the led light forever when water flows.
3 Self-design led part, have a patent, and tested by the market that it is with longer lifetime and
The faucets can change color with different temperatures automatically when water flows;
Led turns blue when under28°C;
Turn green when between 28°C - 38°C;
It turns red when between 38°C - 48°C and flashes when higher than 48°C.
1 Special design with three beautiful colors.
2 The faucets are made of a solid brass body with chrome plated.
3 Ceramic cartridge and zinc alloy handle.
4 Beautiful waterfall
5 Contains drip-free seal ceramic cartridge, which is for drip-free operation (600, 000 times operation tested.)
all fitting parts are included
Warranty Whole faucets are 5 years, led part is 1 year.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): CSLS0428
- Item Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 10.6 x 6.7 inches
- Item model number: HDD728
- Color: HDD728
- Style: Contemporary
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Ceramic
- Shape: Square
- Installation Method: Deck Mounted
- Temperature Range: 0-100 degrees_Celsius
- Number of Handles: 1
- Special Features: Electric Faucets, without any battery
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can the pressure of the water flow be adjusted by the lever?
Yes, through adjusting the position of the lever. Also, the Lever is used to select the temperature of water.
Is it for vessel sinks?
Yes, the Taller size model is for Vessel Sink.
Is this an automatic faucet?
It is a regular faucet and not an automatic one.
What is the difference between hdd723 & hdd723h. what is the height of both
The only difference between the two faucets is Height. One is designed for Sink, the Taller is designed for Vessel. The height (from mounting base) of HDD723 (3" from front, 5" from Back), HDD723-H (8" from front, 10" from Back).