Cascada Thermostatic 14 x 20 Inch Square LED Shower System with 2-Way thermostatic mixer, Top Spray Shower, and Push Button Hand Shower
✅ Our Cascada Showers system comes with a thermostatic mixer/valve which allows 2-Way mixing (one or two functions at a time).
✅ 14” x 20” LED shower head constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel, Led power by water pressure, with no need for a battery. It changes color by the remote app. Stainless of 304 constructions for reliability and long-lasting performance. Easy to clean metal plated finish will withstand years of use while maintaining its beauty.
✅ What you see is what you get. (Shower Head + Thermostatic Valve (including rough-in valve) + Push-Button Hand Shower & Accessories). Easy to Install. We will provide installation instructions. Flush Mount
✅ Valve connections are NPT 1/2" - US standard. All thread connections are NPT - USA standard.
✅ One Year Warranty Product - One Year Warranty LED Lights
Multifunctional independent control switch:
Independent control of hand-held and top spray to avoid confusion and easy operation for the elderly and children.
3 Mode Function in Hand Shower
- Rain Mode
- Mixed Mode
- Spray Pattern
- Brand Name: Cascada Showers
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : CSLED836011
- Color: LED Color Change by Remote Control
- Product Dimensions: 14x20 x 4 inches
- Size: 14"x20"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Shape: Rectangular
- Finish: Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Matt Black, Polished Gold, Brushed Gold, Rose Gold, Oil Rubbed Bronze and Antique Brass
- Water Flow Rate (gallons per minute): 1.8 Gallons per minute (GPM) per each function.
- Installation Method: Screw-In / Ceiling Mount (ceiling mount arms are included)
- Maximum Pressure: 120 PSI
- Hose Length: 60 inches
- Handle/Lever Placement: Center
- Number of Handles: 4
- Certification: ADA Compliant, cUPC
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
- 14” x 20” Led Showerhead (1 Piece)
- 1 x Plastic hand shower + ss shower hose+ brass holder and Spout
- 1 x brass thermostatic mixer with embedded box
- 1 x led remote controller without battery
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How high should showerhead be off floor?
For the shower to be functional and suit all family members, the shower head should be installed approximately 78 to 108 inches above the floor.
Are you able to adjust the temperature setting hotter than a 38°C shown on the thermostat?
Yes,it can be set as hot as your hot water tank is set to.
does this have different rain shower modes?
This Shower Head has only one mode (Rain Mode)