G Thread (Metric BSPP) Male to NPT Female Adapter - Lead Free (3/4" x 3/4")
You save 26%
- G Thread is Parallel (straight) threads (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which have a constant diameter. The NPT thread is slightly tapered, while the G connection is straight. No Washer Needed.
- G3/4" Pipe fittings Male Thread Water Pipe to 3/4" NPT Thread Adapter
- Metric BSPP 3/4" (G) male to NPT 3/4" female pipe fitting converter (Brass)
- "G thread male" means that the male part of the adapter is G thread.
- Lead - Free Adapter. Material : Brass
- Size : 3/4" Male , 3/4" Female.
This water connection fittings for ease of use.
Which can convert G thread connector to NPT connector It is made of durable Lead Free Brass, with threads that are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Choosing this adapter ensures that you've chosen a high quality item for your project.
It is easy to install for both homeowners and contractors.
Package: 1 Pcs of 3/4" MG to 3/4" FNPT Adapter.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : CSSL561650
- Item Weight : 2.24 ounces
- Package Dimensions : 1.1 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches
- Item model number : HDD1039
- Size : 3/4" x 3/4" (1 Piece)
- Finish : Brass
- Shape : Round
- Installation Method : Screw-In
- Item Package Quantity : 1
- Number Of Pieces : 1
- Maximum Pressure : 90 PSI
- Measurement System : metric, inch
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
will this work for attaching a shower head U.S. standard thread to metric shower assembly? Thanks
Is this material safe for drinking water?
Yes it is safe for drinking water. It is LEAD Free.
Where can I get a 3/4" bps (British) male to ght (American garden hose thread) female adaptor?
You will probably need to use 2 fittings, 1 to convert to standard NPT and then another to hose. Honestly though you can probably thread your garden hose right onto the BPS without worry.
Will this allow me to connect a female G1/2 hose to a normal sink aerator?
Yes, you can use this adapter to connect a female G 1/2 hose to a 1/2" NPT sink aerator.
I am looking for the r ( bspt) version of this adaptor
if You need the reverse of the above adapter, then please check the other listing here: https://cascadashowers.com/collections/fittings/products/g-thread-metric-bsp-3-4-female-to-npt-thread-3-4-male-pipe-fitting-adapter-lead-free-3-4-inch-1
How much additional length will this adapter add if screwed into 1/2" npt female supply line? I need to extend about 5/8" for new wall tiling project.
This adapter will add 5/8" .
looking for a fitting 14.7 mm female to 1/2 inch male about 1 1/4 long
We are out of stock of this Adpater size.
Will this work for a natural gas line connection to BBQ whip?
No the threads don’t match.
Do i need a sealing ring for the male g1/2" thread? also can this be used for potable (drinking) water?
You'll need a seal ring like a hose, and the brass fitting isn't lead.
Is this lead free or for use with potable water?
It is both, Lead Free, and suitable with portable water.
Judging by the related items, is no one selling including this seller, pvc or similar material bsp to npt adaptors?
Flexpvc sells bspt (tapered thread) x standard sch 40 socket in pvc.
I have 'g' male threads sticking out, and npt female on hook-up supply hose. is the product description what adaptor fits? or the adaptor itself. ?
This adapter converts npt so that there are "'g' male threads sticking out". It sounds like you already have "'g' male threads sticking out", so the adapter does not provide a benefit. It's a great brass fitting though.