G Thread (Metric BSPP) Female to NPT Male Adapter - Lead Free (3/4" x 3/4")
You save 26%
- G Thread is a Parallel (straight) thread (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which has a constant diameter. The NPT thread is slightly tapered, while the G connection is straight. No Washer Needed.
- G3/4" Pipe fittings Female Thread Water Pipe to 3/4" NPT Male Thread Adapter
- Metric BSPP 3/4" (G) Female to NPT 3/4" Male pipe fitting converter (Brass)
- "G thread female" means that the female part of the adapter is a G thread.
- Lead - Free Adapter. Material: Brass
- Size : 3/4 " Female , 3/4 " Male
Size: 3/4" x 3/4" (1 Piece)
This Lead-free water connection fitting for ease of use.
Which can convert a G thread connector to an NPT connector It is made of durable Lead-Free Brass, with threads that are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Choosing this adapter ensures that you've chosen a high-quality item for your project.
It is easy to install for both homeowners and contractors.
Package: 1 pieces of 3/4" FG to 3/4" MNPT Adapters
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): CSSL5616502
- Item Weight: 2.24 ounces
- Package Dimensions : 2 x 2 x 1 inches
- Item model number: CS1041
- Size: 3/4"x3/4" (1 Piece)
- Finish: Brass
- Shape: adapter
- Installation Method: Screw-In
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Maximum Pressure: 120 PSI
- Measurement System: metric, inch
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there a required gasket on the bspf side?
No gasket is needed on the bspf side.
What rubber washer is recommended to use for the G side?
no need for a washer. Just use the Teflon tape. G Thread is Parallel (straight) threads (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which have a constant diameter. The NPT thread is slightly tapered, while the G connection is straight. No Washer Needed.