- G1/2" Pipe fittings female Thread Water Pipe to 3/4" NPT Male Adapter
- Metric BSP 1/2" (G) female to NPT 3/4" male pipe fitting converter (Brass)
- Lead - Free Adapter. Material : Brass
- "G thread female" means that the female part of the adapter is G thread.
- Size : 1/2" Female G, 3/4" Male NPT.
This Lead-free water connection fittings for ease of use.
Which can convert G thread connector to NPT connector It is made of durable Lead Free Brass, with threads that are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Choosing this adapter ensures that you've chosen a high quality item for your project.
It is easy to install for both homeowners and contractors.
Package: 1 piece of 1/2" FG to 3/4" MNPT Male Adapters.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : CSSL56160550
- Item Weight : 2.4 ounces
- Package Dimensions : 4.1 x 4 x 1.4 inches
- Item model number : HDD1042
- Size : 1/2" x 3/4" (1 Piece)
- Finish : Brass
- Material : Brass
- Shape : Adapter
- Installation Method : Screw-In
- Number Of Pieces : 1
- Folded Knife Size : 1/2" Female (G Thread) to 3/4" Male (NPT Thread)
- Measurement System : Metric, inch
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I need to convert 3/4" bsp to 3/4" fip. will this work?
This would work if you have a fixture that has 3/4" male bsp, and you need to connect it to pipe with a 3/4" female NPT.