G Thread (Metric BSPP) Female to NPT Male Adapter - Lead Free (1/2" x 3/4")
You save 27%
- G Thread is Parallel (straight) threads (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which have a constant diameter. The NPT thread is slightly tapered, while the G connection is straight. No Washer Needed.
- G1/2" Pipe fittings female Thread Water Pipe to 3/4" NPT Male Adapter
- Metric BSPP 1/2" (G) female to NPT 3/4" male pipe fitting converter (Brass)
- Lead - Free Adapter. Material : Brass
- "G thread female" means that the female part of the adapter is G thread.
- Size : 1/2" Female G, 3/4" Male NPT.
This Lead-free water connection fittings for ease of use.
Which can convert G thread connector to NPT connector It is made of durable Lead Free Brass, with threads that are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Choosing this adapter ensures that you've chosen a high quality item for your project.
It is easy to install for both homeowners and contractors.
Package: 1 piece of 1/2" FG to 3/4" MNPT Male Adapters.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : CSSL56160550
- Item Weight : 2.4 ounces
- Package Dimensions : 4.1 x 4 x 1.4 inches
- Item model number : HDD1042
- Size : 1/2" x 3/4" (1 Piece)
- Finish : Brass
- Material : Brass
- Shape : Adapter
- Installation Method : Screw-In
- Number Of Pieces : 1
- Folded Knife Size : 1/2" Female (G Thread) to 3/4" Male (NPT Thread)
- Measurement System : Metric, inch
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can a standard garden hose used in the USA be screwed onto the one end?
I don't think so. You would need an adapter from NPT to Garden hose thread.
Bullet point wrongly claims g thread is tapered; in fact it is straight/parallel bspp, not tapered. are these fittings really g thread?
I thought the inner female thread was a g thread.. on my fittings..
Will the male end fit into this product sun joe spx3000 power washer?
If your female on your power washer is national pipe thread then yes. G thread is British metric pipe thread. Which is on the female end of this fitting.
Do you have a 3/8th version for this adapter? i need to connect a male 3/8 bsp to female 3/8 npt.
Unfortunately, we are out of stock of the 3/8 bsp to female 3/8 npt. But we will have it in Sept or Oct,2022.
What rubber washer is recommended to use for the G side?
G Thread is Parallel (straight) threads (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which have a constant diameter. The NPT thread is slightly tapered, while the G connection is straight. No Washer Needed.