G Thread (Metric BSPP) Female to NPT Male Adapter - Lead Free (3/4" x 1/2")
You save 28%
- G Thread is a Parallel (straight) thread (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which has a constant diameter. The NPT thread is slightly tapered, while the G connection is straight. No Washer Needed.
- G3/4" Pipe fittings female Thread Water Pipe to 1/2" NPT Male Adapter
- Metric BSPP 3/4" (G) female to NPT 1/2" male pipe fitting converter (Brass)
- Lead - Free Adapter. Material: Brass
- "G thread female" means that the female part of the adapter is a G thread.
- Size: 3/4" Female G,1/2" Male NPT.
This Lead-free water connection fitting for ease of use.
Which can convert a G thread connector to an NPT connector It is made of durable Lead-Free Brass, with threads that are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Choosing this adapter ensures that you've chosen a high-quality item for your project.
It is easy to install for both homeowners and contractors.
Package: 1 piece of 3/4" FG to 1/2" MNPT Adapters.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): CSSL56160850
- Item Weight: 2.56 ounces
- Package Dimensions : 11.8 x 5.4 x 1.4 inches
- Item model number: HDD1045
- Size : 3/4" x 1/2" (1 Piece)
- Finish: Brass
- Material: Brass
- Shape: Adapter
- Installation Method: Screw-In
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Folded Knife Size: 3/4" Female (G Thread) to 1/2" Male (NPT Thread)
- Measurement System: Metric, inch
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there a required gasket on the bspf side?
No gasket is needed on the bspf side.
Where is this made?
Designed in USA, and made in Hong Kong, China
What rubber washer is recommended to use for the G side?
no need for a washer. Just use the Teflon tape. G Thread is Parallel (straight) threads (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which have a constant diameter. The NPT thread is slightly tapered, while the G connection is straight. No Washer Needed.
Description says " It is made of durable Carbon steel, " but specs say it is made of brass. Which is correct? Thank you
They are made of Lead Free Brass.