G Thread (Metric BSPP) Male to NPT Female Adapter - Lead Free (1/2" x 3/4")
You save 32%
- G Thread is a Parallel (straight) thread (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which has a constant diameter. The NPT thread is slightly tapered, while the G connection is straight. No Washer Needed.
- G1/2" Male Thread Water Pipe to 3/4" NPT Adapter Female Thread. Adapt from Male BSPP to Female NPT.
- Metric BSPP 1/2" (G) Male to NPT 3/4" Female pipe fitting converter (Brass)
- "G thread male" means that the male part of the adapter is a G thread.
- Lead - Free Adapter. Material: Brass
- Size: 1/2" Male G, 3/4" Female NPT.
This water connection fitting for ease of use.
Which can convert a G thread connector to an NPT connector It is made of durable Lead-Free Brass, with threads that are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Choosing this adapter ensures that you've chosen a high-quality item for your project.
It is easy to install for both homeowners and contractors.
Package: 1 Pc of 1/2" MG to 3/4" FNPT Adapter.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): CSSL56160650
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Package Dimensions : 2.1 x 1.7 x 1 inches
- Item model number: HDD1043
- Size : 1/2" x 3/4" (1 Piece)
- Finish: Brass
- Material: Brass
- Shape: Adapter
- Installation Method: Screw-In
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Measurement System: Metric, Inch
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.