G Thread (Metric BSPP) Male to NPT Female Adapter - Lead Free (3/4" x 1/2")
You save 27%
- G Thread is a Parallel (straight) thread (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which has a constant diameter. The NPT thread is slightly tapered, while the G connection is straight. No Washer Needed.
- G3/4" Male Thread Water Pipe to 1/2" NPT Adapter Female Thread. Adapt from Male BSPP to Female NPT
- Metric BSPP 3/4" (G) Male to NPT 1/2" Female pipe fitting converter (Brass)
- "G thread male" means that the male part of the adapter is a G thread.
- Lead - Free Adapter. Material: Brass
- 3/4" Male G, 1/2" Female NPT.
This water connection fitting for ease of use.
Which can convert a G thread connector to an NPT connector It is made of durable Lead-Free Brass, with threads that are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Choosing this adapter ensures that you've chosen a high-quality item for your project.
It is easy to install for both homeowners and contractors.
Package: 1 Pc of 3/4" MG to 1/2" FNPT Adapter.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): CSSL56160750
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions : 1.2 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
- Item model number: HDD1044
- Size : 3/4" x 1/2" (1 Piece)
- Finish: Brass
- Material: Brass
- Shape: Adapter
- Installation Method: Screw-In
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Measurement System: Metric, inch
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.