Lead-Free G Thread (Metric BSPP) Female to NPT Male Pipe Fitting Adapter - 1/4" - 3"
You save 97%
Title: Lead-Free G Thread to NPT Pipe Fitting Adapter - 1/4" - 3" by Cascada Showers
- G Thread is a parallel (straight) pipe thread (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which has a constant diameter. This makes it easy to install and remove, without the need for a washer. However, we have included a washer in the package for your convenience
Easy installation and removal: G Thread is a parallel (straight) pipe thread that has a constant diameter, making it easy to install and remove without the need for a washer.
- Versatile: Converts metric BSPP (G) female to NPT male pipe threads.
- Durable: Made of high-quality brass for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Lead-free: Safe for use with drinking water.
- Available in a variety of sizes: From 1/4" to 3".
Connect G thread (Metric BSPP) female to NPT male pipes with this lead-free brass pipe fitting adapter. It is made of durable, lead-free brass and has threads that are manufactured to the highest quality standards. This adapter is easy to install and is perfect for use in a variety of plumbing applications.
- Lead-free for safe drinking water
- High-quality threads for easy installation and a secure fit
- Durable brass construction
- Available in sizes from 1/4" to 3" to meet your needs
- Perfect for use in a variety of plumbing applications
- Connects two pipes with different thread types
- Connect G thread (Metric BSPP) female to NPT male pipes with ease
- Eliminate the need for multiple adapters
- Ensure a safe and reliable connection
- Protect your plumbing system from lead contamination
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you are using a high-quality product
- Save time and money on plumbing projects
- Ensure a leak-free connection
- Plumbing repairs and renovations
- New construction
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : CSSL5616
- Item Weight :
- Package Dimensions :
- Item model number :
- Item Dimensions: 4.47 x 2.87 x 2.44 inches
- Finish: Brass
- Shape: adapter
- Installation Method: Screw-In
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Maximum Pressure: 120 PSI
- Measurement System: metric, inch
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there a required gasket on the bspf side?
No gasket is needed on the bspf side.
Is the female metric and male standard?
Yes, the female is Metric BSP thread, while the male is NPT US thread standard.
Is the british female thread on this item a tapered thread or not? conflicting information from the q&a's.
G Thread is Parallel (straight) threads (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which have a constant diameter. The NPT thread is slightly tapered, while the G connection is straight. No Washer Needed.
can i use this to adapt from bsp thread to american thread for a garden hose connection
Yes, you can use it to convert from BSP thread to NPT thread.
Hi, I’ve got watercop 1/2 valve and need to convert to european (Ukraine) thread. Will it fit ?
Yes it will fit a European thread.
What is the overall length of this adapter?
The overall Length of the adapter is 1 inch
I need to convert 3/4" bsp to 3/4" fip. will this work?
This would work if you have a fixture that has 3/4" male bsp, and you need to connect it to pipe with a 3/4" female NPT.
Can this adapter be used to convert hydraulic fittings from british standard pipe to npt
Yes, this adapter can be used to convert hydraulic fittings from British standard pipe to NPT
Trying to connect faucet (asin: b00gnx0tea, bought through amazon) that has G1/2 male thread to shower supply with npt 1/2. will this adapter work?
Yes it will work.
To seller: do you have a 1" version of this? and is it certified for potable water?
We don't have 1" version. All Cascada Showers adapters are LEAD FREE and certified for portable water.
Are they lead free brass? Suitable for drinking water faucet usage?
Yes, they are lead free brass.