Features:1. This high tech rain shower head powers the LED lights using a built in hidden dynamo. 2. The lights will automatically turn on when water pressure is turned on 3. The lights will dim and brighten when you lower and raise the pressure so you can set the perfect mood, water and light 4. The shower head will automatically change colors according to the temperature of the water so you always know how the water will feel on your skin just by looking at it 5. Never be scalded again by entering a shower that is just too hot 6. The threading is universal so it will fit any standard shower head by simply unscrewing the old one by hand and attaching the new one. This head can be used with ceiling mounted arm 7. Modern Stylish Design Completely polished chrome made to match or stand out from your other bathroom fixtures Auto Temperature Detected Light Color Change! The shower head will automatically change colors according to the temperature of the water. So you always know how the water will feel on your skin just by looking at it. When water temperature is below 113'F lights will be BLUE. When water temperature is between 114"F - 121"F lights will be RED. When water temperature is over 122'F a RED warning light will flash. Never be scalded again by entering a shower that is just too hot!
- High quality faucet with built-in LED light.
- LED color changes according to water temperature.
- LED light is activated when the faucet senses water flow.
- No batteries needed.
- Standard size connection 1/2"
- Brand : Cascada Showers
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : CSBD011-132
- Item Weight : 28 pounds
- Product Dimensions : 39 x 20 x 0.3 inches
- Item model number : HDD898
- Assembled Height : 0.32 inches
- Assembled Length : 39 inches
- Assembled Width : 20 inches
- Style : Contemporary
- Color : Stainless Steel, Silver
- Shape : Rectangular
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Finish : Stainless Steel
- Power Source : hydraulic-powered
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
- Type of Bulb : Water Flow
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.