G Thread (Metric BSPP) Female to NPT Male Adapter - Lead Free (1/4" x 1/4")
You save 31%
- G Thread is a Parallel (straight) thread (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which has a constant diameter. The NPT thread is slightly tapered, while the G connection is straight. No Washer Needed.
- G1/4" Pipe fittings female Thread Water Pipe to 1/4" NPT Adapter
- Metric BSPP 1/4" (G) female to NPT 1/4" male pipe fitting converter (Brass)
- Lead - Free Adapter. Material: Brass
- "G thread female" means that the female part of the adapter is a G thread.
- Size: 1/4" Female G,1/4 " Male NPT.
This water connection fitting for ease of use.
Which can convert G thread connector to NPT connector It is made of durable Lead-Free Brass, with threads that are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Choosing this adapter ensures that you've chosen a high-quality item for your project.
It is easy to install for both homeowners and contractors.
Package: 1 piece of 1/4" FG to 1/4" MNPT Adapters.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): CSSL56161850
- Item Weight: 2 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 2x1x1 inches
- Item model number: CS1037
- Size: 1/4"x1/4" (1 Piece)
- Finish: Brass
- Shape: adapter
- Installation Method: Screw-In
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Maximum Pressure: 120 PSI
- Measurement System: metric, inch
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there a required gasket on the bspf side?
No gasket is needed on the bspf side.