G Thread (Metric BSPP) Female to NPT Male Adapter - Lead Free (1/4" x 1/4")
You save 31%
- G Thread is Parallel (straight) threads (BSPP - British Standard Pipe Parallel), which have a constant diameter. The NPT thread is slightly tapered, while the G connection is straight. No Washer Needed.
- G1/4" Pipe fittings female Thread Water Pipe to 1/4" NPT Adapter
- Metric BSPP 1/4" (G) female to NPT 1/4" male pipe fitting converter (Brass)
- Lead - Free Adapter. Material : Brass
- "G thread female" means that the female part of the adapter is G thread.
- Size : 1/4" Female G ,1/4 " Male NPT.
This water connection fittings for ease of use.
Which can convert G thread connector to NPT connector It is made of durable Lead Free Brass, with threads that are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Choosing this adapter ensures that you've chosen a high quality item for your project.
It is easy to install for both homeowners and contractors.
Package: 1 piece of 1/4" FG to 1/4" MNPT Adapters.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) : CSSL56161850
- Item Weight : 2 ounces
- Package Dimensions : 2x1x1 inches
- Item model number : CS1037
- Size : 1/4"x1/4" (1 Piece)
- Finish : Brass
- Shape : adapter
- Installation Method : Screw-In
- Item Package Quantity : 1
- Number Of Pieces : 1
- Maximum Pressure : 120 PSI
- Measurement System : metric, inch
- Batteries Included? No
- Batteries Required? No
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there a required gasket on the bspf side?
No gasket is needed on the bspf side.